Ohhh...dad
I blame Mary for it not happening until now!
well i blame me for it happening EVER. me and i guess deepak. p.s. what do you mean by "oh...dad"?
I never noticed the "oh...dad". I like.
i added "oh...dad" when i changed the format.us old school IFDs know the old layout...am i right people?!?!(IFDs = its fucking distractingers)
This place has gotten lame since the format change.
also its lame now that there are more people than just me and mikes
I blame Mary for it not happening until now!
ReplyDeletewell i blame me for it happening EVER. me and i guess deepak.
ReplyDeletep.s. what do you mean by "oh...dad"?
I never noticed the "oh...dad". I like.
ReplyDeletei added "oh...dad" when i changed the format.
ReplyDeleteus old school IFDs know the old layout...am i right people?!?!
(IFDs = its fucking distractingers)
This place has gotten lame since the format change.
ReplyDeletealso its lame now that there are more people than just me and mikes
ReplyDelete