Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Remember This?/I'm a bear

Some of you may recall that in my early years at OSU I dj'ed for the underground (now ohio.fm). One of the local bands I liked then was the Flotation Walls. We (original G-unit pre-G-unit) went and saw them play once at Mirror Lake Cafe and were the only people in attendance; it was a bit strange to see a band play in an empty dining hall but the Mirror Lake subs were delicious. Just recently I came across videos of them (the band not the subs) on youtube. Below is my favorite from that era:



Another favorite of mind was robot soul.

The band (as those of you more familiar with the C-Bus scene probably already know) is still around, although their music has changed considerably in the past decade. Below is a video of their more recent incarnation:

1 comment: