Ohhh...dad
That was my favorite too, Martin. This was my second:"I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing fucking makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' fucking umbrella in it"
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."Also, the only twitter feed the guy follows is LeVar Burton. That wins points in my book.I wish you could edit, rather than delete comments. I need to learn to spell.
That was my favorite too, Martin. This was my second:
ReplyDelete"I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing fucking makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' fucking umbrella in it"
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."
ReplyDeleteAlso, the only twitter feed the guy follows is LeVar Burton. That wins points in my book.
I wish you could edit, rather than delete comments. I need to learn to spell.