So as you may know...the G20 was in Pittsburgh these last 2 days. And there were tons of cops all decked out in riot gear. Also a decent amount of dirty looking hippies. I personally didn't witness any craziness, I ended up staying out of the way. But I thought that this video was really funny.
Another example of the media being stupid was on Thursday at around 4pm they showed a house on fire at night and the caption under the footage being played was "Protesters Face Off Against Police". I'm guessing it was a technical error, but it was pretty funny nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fix the formatting bro-douche. I could do it myself but whatever dude.
ReplyDeletei tried to change the dimensions of the video...but it didnt work. ill try again i guess
ReplyDeletecan you change the formatting to the facebook become-a-fan page it is running all off the blog
ReplyDeletealso why does the facebook page say that our post quality is one star out of five (and that 1/5 stars = 0).
ReplyDeletebecause we need interest in our fb fan page. There need to be comments and likes everytime theres a post on the fb fan page
ReplyDelete