Hello all,
Its been a while (sung in that Creed-like-Nickelback-whatever-the-fuck voice). So first off...I'm arriving in Columbus tomorrow (Thursday) between 8 and 10pm. I'm either staying for Friday night or not...I still have to decide.
Second off..if people like wasting time I would recommend cruciverb. I've probably already told many of you about it, but basically it posts the daily crosswords from nytimes, LAtimes, yahoo etc. To do the puzzles posted there you need acrosslite (its a small program..to get it click on "software" under "resources" on the left side of the page). I've cut back on my crossword intake this school year (apparently, i'm trying to be a better student or something lame like that), but if you guys like crosswords, this is the place to be.
third off...mike suggested that i post my google reader subscriptions on here so heres a list of ones i think are good:
yahoo tennis: http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/rss.xml
yahoo cavs: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/cle/rss.xml
itsfuckingdistracting: http://itsfuckingdistracting.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
pats blog: http://gentlemanrake.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
aziz ansari: http://azizisbored.tumblr.com/rss
bob and david: http://www.bobanddavid.com/atom.xml
all songs considered: http://www.npr.org/rss/rss.php?id=37
today's big thing: http://www.todaysbigthing.com/rss/newest
todays big thing (entertainment): http://entertainment.todaysbigthing.com/rss/newest
xkcd: http://xkcd.com/rss.xml
also some math blogs and stuff. theres this site called arxiv where people post math preprints and i can get updates on all the combinatorics ones. (im sure there are corresponding sites for linguistics, library science, whatever you like to nerd out to)
Fourth off...In fifteen minutes or so..its Marys birthday!...so happy birthday yo...see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment