Friday, October 30, 2009

costumes!

So lets hear it...whats everyone being for halloween?

6 comments:

  1. im a tea party protester AKA a teabagger.

    Shirt front: "Birth certificate NOW!!!" with the "NOW!!!" colored like an american flag

    Shirt back: "One Big Ass Mistake, America" written to line up first letters

    Sign: Obama bin Lyin'

    Hat with teabags attached.

    Attire inspired by lookatthisfuckingteabagger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to be darkwing duck
    but then i wanted to be kermit the frog

    then i got lazy/sloppy and ended up wearing frog colored tights and leotard and purple cape and sometimes i wore a frog head that wasn't kermit's head.

    carlos as po the red teletubby was my favorite costume of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the evenings, I'm going as Bob Ross, from "The Joy of Painting." For work today, I dressed as a lumberjack, complete with a plastic ax Koucky must have purchased for his Python Lumberjack.

    Remember: "We don't have mistakes, we just have happy accidents."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went as CATWOMAN, Kieran as BATMAN, and we rocked the Austin Bike Zoo Halloween ride (www.austinbikezoo.org/node/121) on our BATMOBILE (aka the tandem). <3 from austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hulk hogan. A guy told me I was his favorite wrestler. It was the most honored I had ever felt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to get pics posted ASAP

    ReplyDelete