So this morning I woke up and went out to my car and found this delightful note on it. As a brief background, people in New Brunswick, NJ apparently think that because they dug their car out of the snow and put something in the spot where their car was this means that they now have exclusive rights to this spot. Now, while I think that this is preposterous I respect this system and do not take spots that people have claimed thusly. This note was written to me by someone who thought that I had violated the system, which I had not.


By the way, there are two elderly people on my street who have handicapped parking spots in front of their houses. Also, it hasn't snowed in over a week.
I would just like to thank this person for brightening up an otherwise boring day.
ReplyDeleteAwesome passive-aggression. Good thing they didn't break a piece off of your car.
ReplyDeleteAlso, doesn't the writer's complaining about you not wanting to walk 20 extra feet imply there was another open spot just a couple spaces away? Confusing times...
My favorite bit was the part about how the writer could have been a little old lady, but of course she isn't a little old lady.
ReplyDelete