Kitty Charbel informed me that Gordon Bibbins is selling his house. Naturally, I want to buy it. I plan on winning the lottery this week, but in case I don't anyone got $350,000 laying around? Kitty says we only need 20 percent for a down payment.
we only need 20% of $350,000. and i checked with kitty we only get one side. 22 dollars definitely helps. i have 8 dollars in my purse. we now have 30 dollars! i wonder if a bank would be lenient since the economy is so bad.
Does that mean that the total price of Gordon's Waterfront Retreat is over 1.5 mill? Do we get both sides of the duplex?
ReplyDeleteI have $22 dollars in my wallet right now if that helps.
we only need 20% of $350,000. and i checked with kitty we only get one side. 22 dollars definitely helps. i have 8 dollars in my purse. we now have 30 dollars! i wonder if a bank would be lenient since the economy is so bad.
ReplyDelete