I really enjoy Greg Oden. While he hasn't done much in the NBA, due to the proclivity his limbs have to shatter, he was a fun site on campus at OSU. I always got a kick seeing him wander around, particularly since you could spot him from over a block away. I hope to name a pet in his honor.
Why should I like Greg Oden more than a Darko Milicic, Blake Griffin, or some other draft bust?
Oden rocks at karaoke:
He also was an aspiring dentist: "I wanted to be a dentist when I was younger," Oden says, ironic, considering he recently had 11 cavities filled because of his sweet tooth. "But then I started to get big and realized that my hands were so big, I'd kind of scare the little kids away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love this video...i always have.
ReplyDeletegreg oden...wearing an obama shirt...doing karaoke..to backstreet boys!!!
its like everything ive ever liked combined in one video.
Speaking of Greg Oden winding up on the internet...did anyone happen to catch the sports page of the Dispatch today. Apparently someone has been sexting......
ReplyDelete