Friday, November 6, 2009



Okay, Andy's first post. The thing about this blog is that I know that I am always seven months behind everybody in "the internet" (which I'm completely fine with). I am posting a video now that I am assuming everybody has already seen because one of the videos from these guys has like two million YouTube hits and once a YouTube video passes like 200 Deepak has probably already seen it twice. But, the point of glorious itsfuckingdistracting is to share what "got to me" about the internet. Which, if you've already seen this stuff, then you'll fondly remember that strange drunken night when you went through this website as well. But, on the off chance that you haven't, this is actually pretty funny, and they keep it fairly consisent through the commercials. (If you peruse the website, watch the commercials first, then the making of).

Okay, now that I've posted for the first time, I'll loosen up about future posts and probably post too much.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your first post!

    i have never seen this before. is this a real commercial? it reminds me of when my uncle went to czechoslovakia and there was a language barrier-related miscommunication where all these women showed up at his house for free check ups thinking he was a gynecologist. but he is an accountant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking at the screen shot, I was thinking "ha...ill prove them wrong..ive never seen this before." then it turned out i had seen it. but i agree, those guys make pretty funny videos.

    ReplyDelete